- It is a 2 in 1 kids mattress that can be used from infancy to elementary school students who start sleeping independently.
- Independent springs and high-elasticity foam support the load firmly when sleeping
- Using a soft tencel finish surface engraved with children's favorite patterns
- Supports a comfortable sleep that is the foundation of child growth.
Mattresses for kids are different from mattresses for adults
Mattresses used from early childhood to elementary school students
- Antibacterial cover
- Sanitized AG, a company specializing in antibacterial materials in Switzerland with a history of 80 years,
- Children can use it safely and cleanly.
- Swiss antimicrobial technology protects the mattress cover from possible bacterial growth and odors in products in the living environment.
- Stable at high temperatures (up to 190 ° C to 500 ° C).
Tencel cover derived from natural ingredients
TENCEL is made by regenerating wood pulp and has both the advantages of natural fibers and the practicality of synthetic fibers.
With the softness of silk and the toughness of polyester, the coolness of linen, the warmth of wool and the absorbency of cotton
It is the ideal fiber that human beings have dreamed of.
Top cover TENCEL triplet (TENCEL 50%) Sanitize antibacterial treatment (cover not removable)
High-resilience interior material SI foam + Casimiron cotton + Urethane foam
Side finishing Urethane foam laminated jacquard fabric
- It can be used from elementary school students (3 to 5 years old)
- 2 in 1 concept mattress for kids.
- Familiarize yourself with the stars, clouds and moon patterns that your child likes to start sleeping independently.